Guided tour of Mont Saint-Michel with entrance to the Abbey included
During your guided tour of Mont Saint Michel and its centuries-old Abbey, your guide-lecturer sharpens your sense of observation and stimulates your imagination. It invites you to discover and understand what makes Mont Saint Michel a unique destination in the world classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site..
A fun and friendly visit to discover Mont Saint Michel and its abbey through history.
In the program:
- A complete exploration of Mont Saint Michel
- The history of the Mont from its origins to the present day
- A route through the historic heart in the footsteps of the first monks
- A complete visit of the Abbey
- And of course the answers with a smile to all your questions 🙂
- 2 hours of walking tour with your guide-lecturer
- Appointment suggested at the entrance of Mont Saint Michel next to the bus stop.
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- This visit is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Free for children under 12