Nice guided tour : private tour of the historic center listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site with your tour guide
During your guided tour of the historic heart of Nice, your guide-lecturer sharpens your sense of observation and stimulates your imagination. He invites you to discover, touch and taste everything that makes Nice the number one tourist destination on the French Riviera.
A fun and friendly visit to discover Nice and its inhabitants through their stories and traditions.
Your guide opens the doors to the most beautiful sites and monuments of the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Nice guided tour program :
- Place Masséna
- Old Nice
- The Albert 1er Gardens
- The Promenade des Anglais
- The Sainte-Reparate Cathedral
- The Castle Hill
- The Cours Saleya market
- Secrets of stories and unusual anecdotes
- The best addresses in town
- 2 hours of walking tour with your guide-lecturer
- Fixed price from 1 to 30 people
- Appointment suggested in front of the Fontaine du Soleil.
- Difficulty level: easy
- This tour is suitable for people with reduced mobility.